10/2/13

{If God is real...then what?}

So I figured it was time to start updating the blog so it can be a place where you can come to be filled, refreshed, updated, and motivated to love!  So here it is....

WEEK 1 {If God is real, then what?}

I have been so encouraged lately to fall upon a group of women that are asking the question, "IF God is real, then what?"  If the God of the Bible is who he says he is, then how does that effect how we live our lives?  Jesus asked Peter in Matthew 16:15-17

"But what about you?" he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.  And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.  I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” 

There was responsibility that came with Peters response.  What is your response to Jesus' questions?  Who do you say that He is?  When I think of the Grace that comes in giving my life to Jesus, realizing what he has done for me on the cross.  I have been set FREE!  This love and grace spurs me to action.  It has caused a fire to burn in me.   A fire of love and gratitude and an urgency for others to know that freedom!  I want to live my life so unhindered and fearless because I know that My God is for me not against me, and he has equipped me.  He goes before me, and loves through me.  What a gift to be used by him!  

So....according to Jennie Allen:

Let’s fight and live like crazy women who believe this is true.


No comments:

Post a Comment